161 – 165
- 166) What is a crocodile’s favorite game? Snap!
- 167) What happens when a frog’s car breaks down? He gets toad away!
- 168) What do you get if you cross a rabbit and a flea? Bugs Bunny!
- 169) Where do hamsters come from? Hamsterdam!
- 170) What do you get if you cross a crocodile with a flower? I don’t know, but I’m not going to smell it!
166 – 170
- 171) What is lighter than a feather yet harder to hold? Your breath.
- 172) Which bird lifts the heaviest weights? A crane.
- 173) What table has no legs? A timetable.
- 174) What is bought by the yard and worn by the foot? Carpet.
- 175) What is an 11 letter word everyone pronounces incorrectly? Incorrectly.
176 – 180
- 176) What’s in the middle of a jellyfish? A Jellybutton.
- 177) What should you keep after giving it to someone else? Your word.
- 178) What’s smaller than an ants mouth? Anything it puts in it.
- 179) Which question can never be answered with “Yes”? Are you asleep?.
- 180) What word will make you sick if you take away the first letter? Music.
181 – 185
- 181) “Sorry I’m late,” said the broom. “I overswept.”
- 182) What kind of shorts do clouds put on? Thunderwear.
- 183) What did they call it the Dark Ages? Because there were so many knights.
- 184) Why is it impossible to play hide-and-seek with Pokemon? Because they always Pikachu.
- 185) What did the plate say to the refrigerator? Stay cool. Dinner’s on me.
186 – 190
- 186) Why don’t ants get sick? Because they have little anty bodies.
- 187) Why is the letter B like fire? It makes oil boil.
- 188) What is the difference between the North Pole and the South Pole? All the difference in the world.
- 189) If your uncle’s sister is not your aunt what relation is she? Your Mother.
- 190) What do giraffes have that no other animals have? Baby giraffes.